Housing First offers landlords an attractive suite of services in exchange for the tenancy of their property.
We offer the people using our services the widest possible choice of housing options so they can find something that is the right size, in the right location and at the right price for them.
In particular, we have high demand for one and two bedroom properties in the CBD, Central, West and South Auckland.
If you are a landlord or property developer and have property to rent or tenant, we can find you trusted tenants and manage your property on your behalf.
If you lease your property to a service in the Housing First Auckland collective, we can work with you in the following ways:
- We take responsibility for your property and manage it on your behalf.
- We guarantee the rent for the length of the tenancy.
- We do not charge a management fee.
- We cover tenant damage on the property, beyond fair wear and tear.
- Our support services work with tenants on their goals, visiting weekly.
- We offer a comprehensive service for any landlord enquiries or complaints.
… and there’s more benefits for landlords
- We know our tenants really well – we meet weekly with the people that use our services to support them to be good tenants, good neighbours and contributing members of the community.
- Easy communication – we keep in touch so you are well informed about your property and its tenants.
- We’re here for you – our friendly staff are just a phone call away if you need us or have an issue that needs to be resolved.
- You can make a real difference and help us end homelessness in Auckland so that it is rare, brief and non-recurring.
Together we can create a beneficial social and business opportunity with the potential to transform lives.
We are particularly interested in one and two bedroom properties. Please contact one of our services today for a no obligation discussion.