Housing First offers landlords an attractive suite of services in exchange for the tenancy of their property.
We offer the people using our services the widest possible choice of housing options so they can find something that is the right size, in the right location and at the right price for them.
If you are a landlord or property developer and have property to rent or tenant, we can find you trusted tenants and manage your property on your behalf.
If you lease your property to a service in the Housing First Auckland collective, we can work with you in the following ways:
- We, the charity, become your tenant.
- In most cases we can guarantee 52 weeks of rent, and cover the rent between tenant changes.
- We will cover all possible tenant damage on the property returning the house in the same standard it was received.
- We offer support for the tenant from our services meeting all tenant needs on a weekly basis.
- We handle the tenancy management for all properties in a professional manner under the Housing First scheme.
- We offer no management fee for the tenancy.
- We offer a 24/7 service for any landlord enquiries or complaints.
… and there’s more benefits for landlords
- We know our tenants really well – we meet at least once a week with the people that use our services to support them to be good tenants, good neighbours and contributing members of the community.
- Regular communication – we keep in touch so you are well informed about your property and its tenants.
- We’re here for you – our friendly staff are just a phone call away if you need us or have an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Tenancy insurance – in some cases we can ensure tenancy insurance for rent arrears and damages (terms and conditions apply).
- An opportunity to be part of history – you can make a real difference in Auckland.
Together we can create a beneficial social and business opportunity with the potential to transforms lives.
Please contact one of our services today for a no obligation discussion.