Let us manage your property
If you are a landlord or property developer and have a property to rent or tenant, we can find you trusted tenants and manage your property on your behalf. Together we can create a beneficial social and business opportunity with the potential to transform lives.
If you lease your property to service in the Housing First Auckland collective, we can work with you in the following ways:
- We guarantee the rent for the length of the tenancy.
- We cover tenant damage on the property, beyond fair wear and tear.
- Our support services work with tenants on their goals, visiting weekly.
- We offer a comprehensive service for any landlord enquiries or complaints.
Our service works because:
- We know our tenants really well – we meet weekly with the people that use our services to support them to be good tenants, good neighbours and contributing members of the community.
- Easy communication – we keep in touch so you are well informed about your property and its tenants.
- We’re here for you – our friendly staff are just a phone call away if you need us or have an issue that needs to be resolved.
- You can make a real difference and help us end homelessness in Auckland so that it is rare, brief and non-recurring.
We are particularly interested in one and two-bedroom properties. If you are interested in what partnering with us might look like please contact one of our services today for a no-obligation chat.
Airedale Property Trust
Auckland City Centre Housing First Programme
Contact Jodie Bell, Housing Locator | email@example.com | 021 195 7733
Airedale Property Trust (APT) is an assets management and property investment trust. APT generates income for social good. This funding enables Lifewise to focus on solutions to a wide range of social issues affecting New Zealanders today. For more information please visit our website or contact Jodie directly.
LinkPeople – smart landlords
At LinkPeople we’re about working together as a community to end homelessness. Smart landlords help us achieve this. LinkPeople works with people in South Auckland. For more information please download our brochure download our brochureor phone Maxine.
Visionwest – a landlord’s dream
Contact Visionwest | firstname.lastname@example.org | 09 818 0700
We understand that landlords want certainty that their properties are well-maintained and their assets protected. So do we! That’s why we offer an intensive Tenancy Management Package to minimise potential risks. Visionwest works with people in West Auckland. For more information please download our brochureor phone Danny.