Housing First is a win-win for landlords
Housing First offers landlords an attractive suite of services in exchange for the tenancy of their property.
We offer the people using our services the widest possible choice of housing options so they can find something that is the right size, in the right location and at the right price for them.
In particular, we have high demand for one and two bedroom properties in the CBD, Central, West and South Auckland.
If you are a landlord or property developer and have property to rent or tenant, we can find you trusted tenants and manage your property on your behalf.
If you lease your property to a service in the Housing First Auckland collective, we can work with you in the following ways:
- We take responsibility for your property and manage it on your behalf.
- We guarantee the rent for the length of the tenancy.
- We do not charge a management fee.
- We cover tenant damage on the property, beyond fair wear and tear.
- Our support services work with tenants on their goals, visiting weekly.
- We offer a comprehensive service for any landlord enquiries or complaints.
… and there’s more benefits for landlords
- We know our tenants really well – we meet weekly with the people that use our services to support them to be good tenants, good neighbours and contributing members of the community.
- Easy communication – we keep in touch so you are well informed about your property and its tenants.
- We’re here for you – our friendly staff are just a phone call away if you need us or have an issue that needs to be resolved.
- You can make a real difference and help us end homelessness in Auckland so that it is rare, brief and non-recurring.
Together we can create a beneficial social and business opportunity with the potential to transform lives.
We are particularly interested in one and two bedroom properties. Please contact one of our services today for a no obligation discussion.
Auckland City Centre Housing First Programme
Contact Jodie Bell, Housing Locator | email@example.com | 021 195 7733
The Auckland City Centre Housing First Programme is a partnership between Lifewise and Auckland City Mission. Airedale Property Trust (APT) is a property arm of the Methodist Church of New Zealand. We are a social enterprise, or ‘for good’ business; all profits generated by APT go towards supporting the social and community work of its sister organisation, Lifewise. For more information please visit our website or contact Jodie directly.
Kāhui Tū Kaha
Contact Barbara Browne, Chief Executive | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kāhui Tū Kaha (previously Affinity Services) is a Ngāti Whātua organisation, characterised by diversity and committed to achieving meaningful health and social outcomes for everyone. We work with people in Central and West Auckland. For more information, please contract Barbara Browne.
LinkPeople – smart landlords
Contact Maxine van den Berg, Housing Specialist | email@example.com | 027 551 0638 or 0800 932 432.
At LinkPeople we’re about working together as a community to end homelessness. Smart landlords help us achieve this. LinkPeople works with people in South Auckland. For more information please download our brochure or phone Maxine.
VisionWest – a landlord’s dream
Contact Dannu Hu, Housing Locator/Tenancy Manager, VisionWest | firstname.lastname@example.org | 027 808 4137.
We understand that landlords want certainty that their properties are well-maintained and their assets protected. So do we! That’s why we offer an intensive Tenancy Management Package to minimise potential risks. VisionWest works with people in West Auckland. For more information please download our brochure or phone Danny.